9 Of Our Most Viewed Posts From 2016
Happy New Year!
Before we look forward at your plans for 2017, it’s important to review what worked well in the last 12 months.
With that in mind, here are 9 of our most viewed posts from 2016 to help you in the 3 key areas of your practice:
(If you want to skip straight ahead to making plans for 2017, scroll down towards the bottom)
1. How To Master Delegation Once And For All
Do you find yourself with too much on your shoulders? Discover this simple 3 step tool for mastering delegation once and for all in your practice.
2. The 5 Step A+ Player Recruitment Process
Having the right team on board is crucial towards your success. Learn the 5 step A+ player recruitment process that my BlackBelt clients use to build their self-reliant teams.
3. Communicate Effectively With Your Team Using A Team Meeting Rhythm
But you do communicate, right? Discover how a team meeting rhythm ensures effective and strategic communication between you and your team.
4. The 3 Step Customer Service Builder
Customer service is key to safeguarding your clients and competing against potential threats from the ‘Big 4’. Here’s our 3 step builder for creating a hands-free customer service system.
5. How To Reduce Your WIP To 30 Days (Or Less!)
Does the pile of work on your desk still stay the same, despite you working harder? Here are the 2 numbers you need to track to reduce your WIP to 30 days or less!
6. The #1 Tool For Creating Systems That Work For YOU!
Ask yourself – are you a slave to your systems, or do they make the lives of you and your team 10x easier? Discover the #1 tool for creating systems that work for you and increase your efficiency today.
7. The Simple Spreadsheet Trick That Can Triple Your Marketing Results
In order to get the best ‘bang for your buck’ it’s important to know what works for you, and what doesn’t. Using this simple spreadsheet trick you can identify what’s working and more than triple your results!
8. How One Practice Turned A €10K Quote Into A €25K Fee Using Value Pricing
Calculating a value price doesn’t have to be hard work. Learn this simple 6 step value pricing calculator that one practice from Ireland used to make an extra €15K!
9. How To Create Continuous Growth In Your Practice
Tired of growing sporadically? Discover the 3 keys to continuous growth and how you can implement them into your practice for 2017.
Want To Make 2017 Your Best Year Ever?
Back in December, I ran the final online training session of the year – “How to make 2017 your best year ever”.
The feedback from everybody that attended was fantastic!
57 partners of accountancy practices from around the UK found time in their hectic diaries to sit down and create a plan to make 2017 their best year ever.
The result of this? They all now have a concrete plan with their goals clearly identified, so that 2017 is the year they finally get leverage in their practice and achieve everything that they planned to.
Sounds great, right?
Usually, the recordings of these training’s are kept exclusive and only available for a limited time to people who registered or attended.
But I have a special New Year’s gift for you…
I’m making the recording of this training available right up until 31st January.
I appreciate how busy some of you are at this time of year – and I also realise that over the coming weeks some of you might have enough free time to benefit from this training and create your own plan to make 2017 your best year ever.
In this online training you will learn:
- The one place you should start when it comes to planning and organising your busy schedule for maximum effectiveness
- The 3 shifts that separate the top 5% of all practice owners and how you can plan to implement this into your 2017 calendar year
- How to ensure your motivation holds for the entire year, and it’s not like setting new year’s resolutions which rarely last past February
- The number one way to finally get leverage in your accountancy practice
If you want to have the best 2017 ever, you’re going to need the best plan ever.
Click here to access the training and set yourself up for success in 2017
Here’s to a great 2017!