In the last few years, it’s fair to say that the accounting profession has become much more disruptive…
And according to James Ashford, Founder of GoProposal and Director at MyAccountancyPlace, in the next few years it’s going to get even more disruptive than before.
Most practice owners think that the best clients are the ones who are about to come through the door. When in actual fact, they’re sat on a goldmine of clients whose value hasn’t been fully unlocked.
So, what can you do in order to unlock this value, be more valuable and get paid more for it?
You can see my full interview with James ahead of his presentation at the Progressive Practice Summit below.
During his presentation at the Progressive Practice Summit, James will share the strategies behind how his firm MyAccountancyPlace achieved revenue growth of 40% in the last 12 months, with more than half of the growth coming from existing clients.
When you register for the Progressive Practice Summit and attend James’s presentation, you will discover:
- A completely different set of questions to be asking your clients that will help you to provide a far higher level of value and develop more meaningful relationships
- The realisation that most of the bad clients you have, are actually being turned bad by you, and how to prevent that from happening ever again
- The 3 key principals which are helping to accelerate James’ firm’s growth
- The main reasons why stuck accountancy firms don’t adopt the strategies James will be sharing
- And how to positively embrace a mindset that will free you up, accelerate your growth and help you to build a business that gives you everything you want from it
What is the Progressive Practice Summit?
The Progressive Practice Summit is a first-of-a-kind 3 day ONLINE summit.
Featuring 16 of the UK’s leading experts, thought-leaders and influencers from the accounting profession, during the summit you will discover and learn the latest insights and strategies for building a progressive and future-proof accountancy practice.
We’ll be covering topics including marketing, pricing, business advisory, technology, client experience and much much more.
I look forward to seeing you on the Progressive Practice Summit.