What does it take to become one of the world’s most inspiring accountants?
- Is it millions of pounds in revenue?
- Is it fancy new offices with pool tables and a bar?
- Is it multiple awards on your wall for client service and fastest growth?
According to Steve Pipe, one of the world’s most highly rated advisors to accountants, the answer is much simpler.
Having interviewed hundreds of practices for his book “The World’s Most Inspiring Accountants”, Steve discovered the key…
It’s about understanding the profound difference that you can make to your clients, and to the rest of the world.
Once you understand this, it will transform into better profits, better team and a better future.
You can check out my full interview with Steve where he discusses this in more detail below:
When you register for the Progressive Practice Summit and attend Steve’s session, you will:
- Fully appreciate the profound difference you can make as an accountant
- Understand the 4 types of impact to focus on
- Discover the surprising (and tiny) “magic ingredient” that will put a lasting and infectious smile on your face and on the faces of your team, clients, family and even on the faces of people you have never met
Be able to download a free copy of Steve’s book “The world’s most inspiring accountants” and a comprehensive free system setting out in step-by-step detail how best to use it all to transform the results, reputation and impact of your accountancy practice.
What is the Progressive Practice Summit?
The Progressive Practice Summit is a first-of-a-kind 3 day ONLINE summit.
Featuring 16 of the UK’s leading experts, thought-leaders and influencers in accountancy, during the summit you will discover and learn the latest insights and strategies for building a progressive and future-proof accountancy practice.
We’ll be covering topics including marketing, pricing, business advisory, technology, client experience and much much more.
I look forward to seeing you on the Progressive Practice Summit.